ENERGY STAR® Building Certification
The US EPA’s ENERGY STAR® platform provides a mechanism for organizations to quantify a building’s energy, water, and emissions efficiency compared to similar buildings. ENERGY STAR® is the preferred platform for the USGBC’s LEED for Existing Buildings (LEED-EBOM) program, Better Building Challenge and government mandated energy disclosure programs.
The Compass Group assists clients with all aspects of ENERGY STAR® Portfolio Manager. We guide clients in putting in place programs for tracking the key metrics associated with Energy Star certification and integrating those metrics with the organization’s larger sustainability program. Including a web-based portfolio management dashboard updates the energy and water data within Portfolio Manager that is automatically collected from the utility.
We can help to benchmark either a single building or an entire portfolio of buildings. We work with facility and property managers to track their scores within Portfolio Manager and improve scores over time. For clients that have larger sustainability goals in place, The Compass Group can help to integrate ENERGY STAR benchmarking.
– Building Portfolio Benchmarking and Single Building Certification
– ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager support
– Automated energy and water use tracking
– Data Verification and Statement of Energy Performance (SEP) review and stamping
– Energy Disclosure Ordinance compliance
– Emissions calculation and reporting
– Energy audits